UNIT4 Agresso Financial Management
Integrated global financial management - for businesses living in change
Effective financial management is at the core of our sophisticated, fully-integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
All organisations undergoing change need a thorough understanding of their current operations, in order to identify areas for improvement or development. It is this information that forms the basis of critical operational decisions.
Shaping the foundation of such an understanding is a difficult process, with a broad span of financial data from a variety of sources. This data has to be able to seamlessly integrate with other aspects of business information, such as human resources, project management and workflow, to form a complete picture for business management. Our Agresso ERP solution provides all this, in an easy-to-use, highly flexible and comprehensive solution that helps its customers maximise their return on investment.
The Agresso advantage
Agresso enables effective financial management, planning, reporting and support for future growth. The system allows you to capture, monitor and manipulate vast amounts of critical financial data.
With multi-company, multi-lingual and multi-currency capability, Agresso can meet the needs of global finance departments, and also provides the usability and flexibility that smaller organisations demand. It incorporates key workflow elements that help reduce the time taken to perform everyday tasks such as data entry, reporting and transaction management.
What’s more, it not only serves the requirements of finance managers, but also collects and collates a wealth of information to support more in depth business analysis across the organisation – supporting overall strategic objectives as well as day-to-day tasks.
What this will do for your business
- Help to reduce clerical time through full integration, external transaction import routines and speedy keyboard entry of transactions across standardised entry screens, enabling staff to focus on more value-added tasks
- Dramatically reduce reporting time to management and investors through automation of period-end tasks
- Provide quick and accurate answers to queries through easy access to information online
- Allow managers to concentrate on running the business more effectively as less staff time is required to produce standard management reports
Key financials functionality, includes:
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Fixed assets
- Cash management
- Budgeting planning and forecasting
- And much, much more…!
This website covers UNIT4 in the UK. To discover more about the full range of ways that we can help your organisation, please: