Unified ledger accounting to power your success
Today’s organisations face a double challenge: coping with the increasing complexity of fiscal and legal requirements also means gaining a much clearer vision and understanding – from the top down – of all aspects of their operations. It is more important than ever before for enterprises of all sizes to be completely informed about, and in control of, their finances.
Dream – our award-winning, unified ledger accounting system – enables growing businesses to achieve the transparency they need, improve efficiency and drive an informed approach to decision making. As a result, your financial information can be made more available and more useful, to the right people, than ever before – from enabling the MD to make informed strategic decisions, to generating concise activity summaries for the Finance Director and complementing your other key systems to extend essential management information out across the whole organisation.
A best-of-class finance engine for your business
As a "best-of-class" solution, Dream is a stand-alone accounting system but it is also designed to fit easily into your existing IT infrastructure and to work with any of your other business systems – without impacting them. Dream uses the latest Microsoft SQL Server and .NET technology. This “future-proofs” the software and provides additional functionality for users. The latest release of Dream automates more processes than ever before, enabling major time and cost savings. And because it is built using web services, it easily interfaces with other business applications to deliver the best possible business value from your broader IT investment too.
Here are some of the ways that Dream is designed for better "joined-up" working with your other business systems:
- Transaction data from other systems, such as invoicing and inventory, can be easily imported. Whenever information is brought in, it is checked for integrity before any updating of the system occurs.
- The same automated interface can also handle bulk input during the initial setup of the system – avoiding hours of rekeying and validation.
- External systems can post documents in real time, using a published dynamic link library.
- The functionality of Dream can also be utilised by external systems, by accessing our licensed COM+ objects.
- XML technology allows users to conduct business electronically, whether that is invoicing, purchasing or just emailing a remittance advice.
This website covers UNIT4 in the UK. To discover more about the full range of ways that we can help your organisation, please: